Well, technically it will be a boy in March, but we found out today that we're having a baby boy. Not to much shock to me, as I really figured it was, and was already calling it "he". Emily was a little disappointed, and I'm not sure it's really sunk in, but she'll be fine. I don't have the ultrasound pictures up on the computer yet and will try to get them soon (not that you can tell much from them but see the outline of the baby. The heart rate was 146, he's long and thin according to the lady and he's got some big feet! His head was on the smaller end so that's good. I've been feeling him move lots more, although he was sleeping alot during the ultrasound.
Hope you all have a great rest of the week and safe weekend. Emily will be either a giraffe or a 50's girl Saturday. Post pictures then.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment