Well here are pictures of the pumpkin carving last night. We got home today around 3:00 and have been all resting since. Emily took a 1 1/2 hour nap and is in bed already by 8:30 (the earliest in days). We had lots of fun carving the pumpkin, and all helped in the process. Emily didn't like to stick her hand the gooey stuff, but she did use a spoon to scoop it out. It turned out really cute!
Tomorrow is the BIG day...my 20 week Dr. appointment/ultrasound. We hopefully will find out if we are having a baby boy or baby girl. I think Emily is okay with either one, so hopefully she won't be too upset if it shows a boy. I just pray that everything is healthy and normal. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'll definitely post tomorrow letting everyone what we find out.



1 comment:
Okay, so is it a boy or a girl? I'm on pins and needles here!!!!
Post a Comment