Well we had our 2nd day of PDO today, and I'm worn out! I had to work in the baby room today, because we needed one more in there. I held babies for 4 hours, and I feel horrible now. My back is killing with my bulging disc, and my throat is hurting like it does before I get a cold. One of the babies was sick last week with a cold, so I don't know if it's from that baby or Emily. Her's is all clear and appears to be allergies so I don't know. She had a fun time today though, and her teachers informed me of how smart she is. Her teacher told me she was going teach them the letter their name starts with, and well Emily informed her that her's started with an "E", and mommies starts with "J" and daddy's starts with "G". My litttle smartie!!!
I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend. 3 years ago I was waiting for Emily to be born. I can't believe she'll be 3 next week. I'll have to get pictures of her if she ever slows down. Here's a picture of her in her class eating snack.



No comments:
Post a Comment