Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun Week is Over

Well my parents headed back to MS today, so we've been having withdrawals. Emily was pretty good today considering how "spoiled" she's been with so much birthday stuff. She only got 2 spankings today, which is far fewer than I thought she would have gotten. We're now back in the "real world". A world that you can only know what I'm talking about if you live far away from family. It was nice to be back in somewhat of a routine tonight, but I know that this week is going to be a busy one. We have PDO Tuesday and Thursday, Emily's 1st dentist appointment on Wed, and her Dr. appointment in Atlanta with the Nuclear Cystogram on Friday. We will all feel like a vacation is needed by Saturday, but won't get one for a while.

Here are a few other pictures I took last week of all our fun. We visited a neighbor's house and let Emily swing last Friday, and also made some pretty pictures of their trumpet trees. Tonight we enjoyed a nice walk together, and Emily didn't even fuss. It could have been because a black lab decided to be our company. She wants a dog so bad and thought he was coming home to live with us, but he didn't of course. I hope you all have a great week. I may not post much this week, since we'll be so busy, and I've been SO exhausted lately. I'm 14 weeks, and feeling some better with the nausea, but my acid reflux is still pretty bad. I am starting to feel the baby move so that has been neat. I know it's early, but I felt Emily move early too. This one seems like it's going to be a lively one...we'll see.

No comments: