Thursday, September 10, 2009

Emily's Three


Emily celebrated her third birthday yesterday. I can't believe that she is already 3! The years really do fly by. My parents came into town on Monday, so we've been having a fun week. My daddy and Glenn built her a swing for the back yard, and that's all she's wanted to do all week. We had a mini-party yesterday and she had a cookie cake for her actual birthday. She'll have the big cake Saturday at the party. She woke up early yesterday and went to bed late, so she had a full day partying. I fear though she's got another UTI. She's been unbearable lately and she started complaining that it hurts. I've put a call into the Dr., and she goes to her specialist next Friday.Sorry to not write much and very often, but I've been stressed with Parent's day out at church and don't know what I'm going to do. We've had 2 teachers out both days this week, so I had to run from room to room making sure everyone was ok. Some things are going to have to change, because I can't handle things like I did before pregnant or even when I was pregnant with Emily. It's just been rough. Please pray we get some more kids SOON, and some more volunteers from within the church to help us out. I'll try to post pictures from Emily's party on Saturday.

No comments: