Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Emily's 1st Trip to the Dentist


Emily had her first dentist appointment today and she did very well. She didn't cry or look scared. She did look curious, but not scared. I was very proud of her and couldn't believe that my little girl is growing up. She opened her mouth and did exactly what she was told the whole time. She chose bubblegum flavor toothpaste and got to watch cartoons on the tv while they were cleaning them. She got a bag of goodies when she was done. Stickers, a new cool toothbrush, some flossers, & a bracelet. The dentist wasn't this cool when I was a kid. They even showed her a monkey movie that showed her how to brush her teeth. She has gone with me to the dentist twice so maybe that is what helped her to do a good job.

She however is now up from nap and really fussy, so I won't be able to post much more. I did make pictures of her trip to the dentist so enjoy them.

No comments: