Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Emily's First Day of "School"


We started Parent's Day out yesterday and everything went pretty smooth. Emily had fun, and obviously was worn out as she slept for 2 1/2 hours yesterday afternoon. Her teacher is wonderful, and is really going to teach them alot of new things. She already can recognize most of the letters of the alphabet, knows all the shapes and colors, and so much more. I'm excited about the opportunity for her to be in this class for 2 days a week, and that I'm able to work to get this program running. We still need to get at least 10 more kids enrolled full time in order to break even each month though. Please be in prayer that we will get them soon. I did however have to hire another teacher today because it was going to be too much on me running from room to room trying to prepare lessons and direct the program all at the same time.

I'm 12 weeks into the pregnancy and almost out of the 1st trimester. My nausea is starting to let up. I've really been craving roast beef sandwhiches and Arby's sauce lately!!! My appetite is increasing too. We went for a walk last night and I felt wonderful!!! I was tired afterward, but it was so nice to feel good while walking. The weather has been in the mid-70's in the evenings so I've been in heaven. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

No comments: