
I apologize for not blogging as much, but this week has been crazy with Emily not napping long and all. She seems to be feeling MUCH better since she got her antibiotic on Monday for her UTI. They had her scheduled for another VCUG (x-ray of bladder etc.) on Monday, but we have scheduled one in Atlanta with her Pediatric Urologist. I can't believe that they were going to do the test while the poor child is still on antibiotic for an infection...that couldn't feel good (not that it does anyway). September will be a very busy month for us for sure then. We start our Parent's Day Out program on Sept. 1st, and it will meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-1pm. I'm excited about it, and ask for your prayers as we still need 3 more workers to make it happen. We start in a little over a week and I'm really in need of prayers on this!!!!

Of course the rest of the month will be filled with Emily's birthday, and party, first dentist appointment, my 2nd "baby" Dr. appointment (as Emily calls it), and her Dr. to the urologist and that scan. Whew!!! Hopefully by the time all this passes we will be into a little bit of cooler weather. It's been so hot lately that I've not had much energy to walk, but have managed to still exercise some. Today my walking consisted of walking in Walmart, the Goodwill, Lifeway, Michael's, and Party City, and Ross dress for less. I think I got in a good bit today...and all by myself too. I was suppose to go to the MOPS registration meeting, BUT somehow over slept and couldn't get there in time, darn...but I still took Emily to Hannah's house so I could have a morning to my self...and a quiet lunch to myself.
I hope that you all have a great weekend. Glenn has move-in weekend so Emily and I will get some extra "girl-time". I've been doing much better with the nausea...still taking my B6 and 1/2 of unisom in the morning...but I've learned to drink and eat and I'll be fine. If I don't have water or something with sugar every 2 hours though I'm not so good. Today while out I realized I forgot my water and I'd been gone 2 hours...so I pulled in the Zaxby's drive through and got a big cup of water (with their wonderful ice), for FREE!!! That made me smile for sure. Anyway, have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment