Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend with Cousins


Glenn's sister and their kids came back through Macon after their vacation in Orlando this past week. We got to see them a little bit Saturday and Sunday. Emily loved playing with them, and woke up this morning asking if she was going to play with them again. It would be great to live close to them for sure.

I've been feeling a little better, but still nauseated. As long as I eat snacks I'm ok. My cardiologist just told me that I need to eat more salt and drink lots of water. He doesn't want to put me on any heart medicine unless I start passing out. I've done what he says and can't say I see a difference but know it'll help soon. Glenn hasn't heard back on his test yet, but I know that everything is fine. He goes to the Dr. next Monday, and they said they'd call if they got the results back before then. Keep praying as we wait. I honestly think he needs a HIDA scan to check his gallbladder, or a colonoscopy to see what's the problem.

I hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...is Glenn okay?

Anonymous said...

Well, we've not heard back from his CT scan. He goes on Monday. I'll let you know. How was the party last weekend?