Well we are all exhausted after a LONG day at church decorating and getting things ready for VBS this week. I did the worship center decorations for the stage, so we started with that and then worked on my crafts room. I can't believe how great everything turned out. I know that Glenn and Emily are both worn out too. Emily stayed up at the church until we left at 5:00. She didn't get her nap...poor baby. We ate supper and then she laid on the couch under her blanket and fell asleep on Glenn. We tried to get her up and move her to the bed, but after trying to brush her teeth (which had MANY sweets and foods on them) she woke up and apparently was ready to stay up a little longer. After 45 minutes we took her to bath and then she fell asleep as usual.So far I feel alot less stressed about VBS than I have in many years past. I've done Bible study for ever, and never crafts, and this year by far seems less stressful. All those years of saying how I didn't like crafts, who would've thought I'd like it this much. Jenni said that give it till Friday and see if I still like it...we'll see. I'll try to post this week, but we'll be packing for the mountains so I won't make promises. We leave on Saturday for Weir's Valley :) YAY!!!!!! Hope you all have a great week. These are a few pictures of what we did today.
No comments:
Post a Comment