Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Raining!!!

We had so much rain for so long, when it didn't rain I was starting to miss it. Well to my surprise this morning it was raining, and we definitely need it!!! My garden is doing pretty well, and we stuck the peas and beans up last night. We already have a few pods on the peas, I can't believe it. I hope that we get something to eat out of it. It is so good for Emily to already be learning about gardening. We are still counting down to VBS starting next week, and I still haven't gotten everything ready for crafts. I still have to punch, cut and poke holes in some stuff, but other than that we're almost ready.

We've got to go to Wal-mart in a minute to pick up a few last minute items. I really HATE to go there with her, but I have no choice. We're meeting Ms. Janice for lunch at McAlister's on that side of town so we might as well get it done while we're out. I hope you all have a great Thursday. I've got ladies night out tonight, and I"M SO READY. Emily has been going through another defiant whining stage again, so I'm about worn thin. Maybe today will be better!!!
We made these this morning...don't you love the look on my face :)

No comments: