Monday, June 22, 2009

Vacation is Over with Happy Father's Day




We got back from the mountains Saturday evening around 7:00. Yesterday was Father's day so we all just did alot of resting, especially after a long week of fun. We also arrived back to Macon with some severe heat!!! The heat index was 105 last night!!! We were just on the top of the mountains Saturday where the wind chill was in the low 60's. It's amazing how it can change that fast. They said it's been extremely hot here all week. I hear a thunderstorm moving up on us right now. Maybe we'll get some rain from it. The wind is really starting to pick up. We were just on the slip in slide after lunch trying to cool off.
Enjoy these pictures from the rest of our trip and of Father's day. The little dress Emily has on is one I got her at Lid'l Dolly's, in Pigeon Forge, a dress shop started by Dolly Parton. Hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a ball in Pigeon Forge. I really wish we could have gotten together since you all were so close. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

Diana

Anonymous said...

I know, I hate we didn't get to see y'all. But I know that you've been through alot and probably didn't feel like company. Don't worry we're already ready to come back, so we'll have to get back up that way real soon. Maybe we could all get the cabin we stayed in, it's a lady in our churches, and meet there one weekend. Miss you too.