
We started VBS this morning and it was so much fun. Emily demanded to wear the little shirt I painted for her. I better enjoy it now because when she gets older she won't ever wear anything I make for her. She is in a 3 year class so I think she is loving it. They seemed to be having tons of fun every time I peeked in on them. She did however wake up this morning with a stuffy nose. I so hope she's not getting sick again. It is so cold in our church she probably just had some congestion from being cold and then getting hot from running outside and playing, then coming back into the cold.
I got a few snapshots from her class this morning. They traced each others bodies on paper on the floor, and sang songs and ate snack. She said they didn't have snack, but I know they did because I saw them taking food into their rooms.
As far as crafts went we had a great time. Tomorrow will be a more in depth craft, the rain sticks, so we'll see how it goes. Fun stuff!!! Now I need a nap :)


No comments:
Post a Comment