Also our biggest news is Emily has given up her pacifier. I know she's old for it, but she has been addicted to it since she was 7 months old. Saturday night she decided she wanted to sleep in her big girl bed, but we told her she couldn't until she got rid of her paci. SO she said, "Ok I'll go flush it down the toliet." And flush it she did. She flushed one of them (she only had 2) but the other is put away for safe keeping. Today is day 3 without it and she's been fine. We've been praying she'd get rid of it without having a break down, and God has answered our prayers. She went to sleep Saturday night, and last night with no problems and slept all night and pretty late in the morning.
I hope you all have a great week leading up to the 4th of July. This is a picture also of Emily wearing the 4th of July dress I made her. She's such a cheese ball with that smile of hers. Have a great week.



No comments:
Post a Comment