It's quite at our house today as my parents (Mamaw and Papaw) left to go home to MS this morning. We said our goodbyes and they left around 10:15 am. Emily has been surprisingly good since they left. She has been in a terrible two's stage over the weekend and I was worried that she would need "retraining" after all the family left, for fear she's been "spoiled" too much. She's only been in time-out once today so far. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.
For those who may not have noticed I did finished Emily's chairs and table. I have a picture of it here if your interested in seeing it. It was a fun project and overall was cheaper than some table and chair sets I found online. Glenn however thinks that because of my labor that it would've been cheaper to have just bought one, but the fact that we made it for her makes this one extra special. Hope you all have a great Wednesday. Here are some other pictures of the past 2 days.
The table and chair set we did for Emily's birthday

Larry & Becky before they left on Monday

Papaw trying to tell Emily that she needs to move to MS. Too cute!

Emily with Mamaw and Papaw before they left this morning. Those are the little pumpkins papaw grew in his garden and brought to us.

1 comment:
Love the pictures and glad the party went well Saturday. Sorry I couldn't make it!! My procedure will be next Thursday at 1:50 at the dr's office. Thanks for your concern. It means a lot! Hope to see you tomorrow :)
Post a Comment