Emily is feeling better today but is still running 100 fever. Dr. Jason wanted her to come back to see what is up before he left for vacation tomorrow. They did more blood work and her white count was really low again, so he said it's a flu like virus. He said he sees it alot during the summer in kids and that it will take her about 7 days to get over it. At least we're half way there since she came down with fever Sunday morning. You never know where they pick it up...I mean I'm the one who keeps Clorox wipes and Lysol spray with me everywhere...I guess you can't protect them completely all the time.
We made a few pictures this morning of some of the sunflowers before they die. Emily wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but it's her 22 month "birthday" and I always try to make pictures of her on the 9th of each month, I know it's crazy but I'll stop soon. Keep praying for her to get well. Next week she has to have tests run on Wednesday to check her kidneys and bladder. They'll insert a catheter and dye in her and watch it through the X-ray. After that she'll have a renal ultrasound. Pray for that day too, as I know she'll be screaming like crazy. Hope you have a great Wednesday.



No comments:
Post a Comment