I hope you all have a great weekend. We probably won't be doing much since Emily is still sick. I think she's getting over it soon b/c she started getting the rash last night. I guess it was Roseloea (spelling?) after all. I looked it up online last night and Dr. Jason was right!!! Emily sure does have a great doctor. Just keep praying that the fever goes away because she's been running one since Sunday. It was 99.7 last night before bed, so we gave her more Motrin. They say that the rash comes when the fever is breaking so maybe that was a good sign last night. She's still asleep this morning (at 8:30) poor thing.
Being at home all week makes me always want to do something on Saturday's. I really want to go to Smiley's flea market, and have ever since we moved here almost 4 years ago. That may be an option for us tomorrow since Emily won't really be in close contact with anyone. We had planned on going to Atlanta to the aquarium but that's out with her sick...maybe soon though. Glenn wants to go more than any of us. Take care and enjoy this cooler air this morning, it was 73 degrees here when I got up. Have a great weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment