Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a slower one since Emily has been sick. We did however get to Smiley's flea market, and I was somewhat disappointed. It was huge, but we just didn't find anything there that we needed. It was fun going somewhere new for sure, but not somewhere I want to go every weekend.We got some good rain here this weekend, and praise the Lord for that. This is the cloud that came up I think Friday evening. With Glenn catching Emily's cold (or whatever), now I'm coming down with it this morning. I pray we'll all get over it soon. I was reading in Ephesians 6 this morning about the Armor of God, and I had to confess to God that I didn't even have the strength and energy to think about putting on Armor. I had to surrender and say to Him I needed His strength to put it on me for today. Isn't it true that when we are weak He is strong. I know why now, because when we are weak the enemy tries to attack us in different ways. Please keep us in your prayers this week, and pray Emily will not have a fever today.

Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Boy, you sure have had alot of sickness in your home! Maybe a long week at the beach would break that nasty cycle:)