Sunday, July 20, 2008

Peaceful Sunday afternoon


We are having a nice Sunday afternoon, filled with naps...Emily, myself and now Glenn. It's always nice to have time to rest. We have all had a rough week with being sick and all. Emily seems to be getting over it all, and so does Glenn. I still have the bad cough but that goes with it when you have asthma. I'm just glad I went and got medicine when I did. Hopefully this week will be less eventful. We are planning to leave Friday going to MS, for the Neshoba County Fair 2008. Glenn is SO excited because we haven't been for the whole week in 6 years (I think). Just to fill you in, the town where I am from has this huge fair every year but it's not like a fair you would think of...it's nickname is Mississippi's Giant Houseparty. It's about 100 acre area and in it are 700 cabins that people own and come and stay at during the week. They are shabby cabins either (well some are, but most not), but 2 and 3 story brightly painted cabins. It starts this Friday with the carnival that runs every day but they have all kinds of events during the week. They will have a rodeo, horse races, concerts, talent shows, TONS of FOOD, and much more. It's really a lot of fun, and since my parents have a cabin it makes it that much more fun. Anyway, I'll have to post more pictures later so you get the idea.

I hope you all have a great week. Maybe we'll stay out of the Dr.'s office this week...we can hope at least.

No comments: