I can't believe it's already Friday...where did the week go? I know for us it seems like it's been a sickly week. Glenn woke up Sunday with this aweful cold (the same stuff Emily's had for over a week), then I woke up Monday feeling aweful. It kept getting worse with me though, as it usually does, so I went to the Dr. on the corner and found out it's a sinus infection and throat infection too due to the drainage. So I got me an antibiotic and some good decongestant and I'm feeling alot better this morning. I'm already getting "chores" done. Emily however is still asleep, at 9:45 am. We even put her down earlier last night because she's been sleeping so late. I hope she's ok...is it ok for a 22 month old to sleep 13 hours at night??? And a 2 hour nap during the day? Please respond if you think I need to be worrying.
I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm sure we will be relaxing as much as possible...that or either doing as much as possible since we've been out of it for a week almost. Either way have a good time. OH I hear the princess waking just as I am about to publish this post.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



1 comment:
You should not worry at all but be very thankful that she is such a good sleeper at night and at naps. (I am not fussing by the way) Wow, it must be nice!
Post a Comment