Well little Emily woke this morning with 103 temp!!! I was very upset, and they got us in at 9am this morning. She wouldn't go to the potty to collect urine, they tried everything but ended up doing a catheter in her. She didn't like it but was a big girl and got over it pretty quick. They came back and said that her urine looked perfect...OKAY hello what's wrong then??? They're waiting to see if it cultures over night so we'll know more then. He did blood work to see if her white count was up...well she screamed at the prick more than the catheter. Then they came back and said it was perfect too!!!! Alright, so by then I was thinking PRAISE the LORD, because I prayed this morning that she would not have an infection only a viral thing. She's still got a good fever but it's gone down some with medicine. Pray that the culture doesn't grow, and that it's only a virus of some sort that will work out in a few days.
He is doing some tests on her bladder and kidney's since she's been so much trouble. I will know more on that soon. Poor little thing she breaks my heart because she just lays her head on you and says, "sleep sleep". She's never been this sick before. We don't know where she picked it up from, but we had such a busy weekend you never know.
Thanks for your prayers and I hope you all have a great Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment