Monday, March 17, 2008

Palm Sunday yesterday


Well we had a great Palm Sunday at church yesterday. Emily made some neat pictures with palm leaves on it, and a streamer with pretty ribbons. They said they all marched in the hall and waved them as they said, "Hosanna to the Son of David blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord." Of course Emily couldn't quite get all of that out I'm sure, but who knows, she may have. When we got home she was still waving it. I thought is was so cute, but the stick with ribbons soon became a nice weapon so we had to put it up for a while.

We started our week off with trips to the Dr. I had an appointment to get some allergy medicine and stuff to help with asthma. Also I've been still have stomach issues, so I'm going to be having more tests run soon to figure that out, I'll keep you posted later on that. Emily was being very irritable this morning so I took her for her ears, but to my amazement he said they actually look alot better. The right one looks still a little red, but the left looks perfect. We pray that things are on the up with this, so please pray too that it won't turn into another infection. We are leaving this Friday to see family and would prefer to not spend our time there with an ear infection.

Hope you have a great week! Enjoy these picture of Emily and her streamers, and of her and her puzzles which she can do very well for an 18 month old I might add.



She can match all of the animals on this puzzle and her other animal puzzle.


This is the puzzle of her name. She can't quite do this one as good, but she does know which letter is the "i" and "y".

No comments: