Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good morning to all. I hope you all had a great week last week. Our's was eventful as we've been spending some time over at my parents. We miss daddy (Glenn) terribly, but we'll see him the end of the week. Emily has discovered "farm life". She loves to feed the horse, ducks and fish...OH and I can't forget the dog! She also got her first sit on the tractor last week too.

We came over to get some rest, but rest is certainly not what I've been getting. We traveled over to my brother's house yesterday, a 2 and half hour drive one way. Got to see the MS river and old antebelum homes too. The day before we got a little rest, but we always go go go when we are over here to see people we haven't seen in a while. Even among the busyness God has used this time to speak to me. It's always refreshing when that happens as you all know.


Hope you have a great day of worship today, and wonderful week. I know back home it's Cherry Blossom Festival...too bad we're away. Have fun!!!

No comments: