Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun days!

Oh the wonderful days we have at the Walker house. Yesterday was a pretty eventful day for us. As I have started doing some house hold chores on Thursdays so Friday won't be so full of it, I decided to mop the bathrooms and kitchen yesterday. Well, to make a long story short I went outside to beat the rugs and when I turned to come back inside I realized that Emily had locked the door on me. She has just learned to lock and unlock out back deck sliding glass doors, and I didn't remember that when I closed it behind me. I was just trying to keep her from running outside onto the deck with me. Well after me yelling to get her to unlock it, and praying she finally (obviously with the Holy Spirit's help) unlocked the door. I was in shorts and short sleeves, with no shoes on and it was at least 50 degrees out. I was almost starting to panic, wondering who I could get to help me. God is so good, and so for this I give Him the praise. I know He's the one who had her reach up and flip the lock up. This is the door she locked on me, and does so all the time, hopefully she won't do it again with me outside.


Well, after that excitement we had to get her a nap, because she had her Dr. appt for her 18 month checkup and shot that afternoon early. We got her weighed and measured and she is above the charts on height and almost on the weight too. She's 27 pounds and 12 oz, and 34 in. tall, WOW, where does she get it from ? Well after her shot we took a trip to the mall and bought a few items, you know us girls shopping can just make you feel a little better sometimes.

I hope you have a fun weekend and enjoy the rain if you have any wherever you are. Maybe we will have a less eventful weekend. Enjoy the pictures from our week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I would have bee scared to death. I am sure my days to come are going to be quite adventurous as well.