Well Friday is here and that means another weekend finally comes. I'm so glad for it this week, as Emily's had a rough week. She's had another ear infection (4th one now), and we got her on antibiotics on Wednesday. Hopefully after this one I can see what we need to do for her. It's so weird because she's not been sick. She never has a cold, or allergies (that I can tell), no runny nose before she gets an ear infection. Which is strange since they usually get fluid in there from that. Anyway, God will work it all out.
I haven't been blogging much lately as I've been working on my illustrations for the book. I didn't get as much done this week as I'd hoped. I really need to be in there painting right now while I have the chance, but will in a minute. Please keep praying for me to find a publisher for the book. I e-mailed my friend Jeff at Lifeway this week and sent him the manuscript, and haven't heard back from him. I sure hope that doesn't mean he didn't like it. I will just think positive. I know I can get it published, I just want it done with the right group. Just keep praying.
Have a great weekend. We have special friends coming down from TN, Travis and Diana and baby Brayden. I can't wait to see them. I've not seen them since June. Pray for their safety as they travel today in the rain. Let me go for now, hope you have a great weekend.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment