Well, keep praying for my book ventures. I plan to finish the new one in 3-4 more weeks. The rate I'm working I'm only getting one page completed a day. In case you didn't know I'm writing and illustrating a children's book. The illustrations are what I have left, I've already written it. By the time I stretch the watercolor paper (meaning get it dried), and get my drawing on it, and then painted the day is gone. I completed 4 pages this past week, so I hope to get 5 done this week. That will leave me with around 10 more to do after that...whew!!! I love it though and feel this is what God is wanting me to spend time doing now that I have the time. I'll share more later about the book itself, but I just ask you'll pray for a publisher to publish it.
Hope you have a great first week of March. Enjoy these few pictures I took this weekend.
Emily this morning after church. This is the dress the Canterbury's gave her for her birthday. We sure do miss them, they were so sweet to us at Mabel.





No comments:
Post a Comment