Well not much has been going on this week, but what you see above. I do not have any pictures of Joseph as he moves ALOT, so it's just Emily today. We went to Chick Fil A yesterday with our little homeschool group and while there and talking with a friend, who is an occupational therapist was telling us how posture in homeschoolers is very important. Something you don't think of. We did school at the kitchen table, and went about our business. I have noticed that it's been alot harder to get Emily to focus, as her feet don't touch the floor and the table isn't at the right height....SOOOOO today I pulled back out her table, the one I made her when she was 2 but we switched out the short legs for the taller ones, and it's made a WORLD of difference.
She flew through her work, and hardly ever complained...A MIRACLE!!!! My friend was just telling me that they cannot "perform" to their best abilities with poor posture, this was all new for her as this is her first year homeschooling too. But when she changed her own son's table he too has improved! YAY!!!! The picture above is her practicing counting by 2's with her dot to dot marker...our FAVORITE Dollar Tree find!!!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment