Friday, July 6, 2012

Sorry for no blogging :(

Since the wreck I've not been on the blog as much, and I apologize.  I don't have any photos because I haven't made any, the ones you might have seen from facebook are made from my phone, and I don't have them on my computer.  I'm sorry for the lull in blogging, but will get back up to speed soon.  I go to 2 doctors this week, and hoping to get some help for this whiplash.  It's totally FINE, considering I'm still alive, but I will be needing some therapy.  I've started hurting in my chest and middle back today, so I'm just praying it's not an injury slow to show, as they can do 1-2 weeks after.  Just keep us in your prayers.  We purchased a car yesterday and are excited and anxious about that.  I did have to drive it from the dealer to the rental place to let Glenn take the rental back.  I definitely have some anxiety and nervousness to work through.  I've been "okay" riding in a car, but when I got behind the wheel it was NOT very good, but that will just take time.  When Glenn lets me I'll get back in and drive around our neighborhood, but he's already informed me HE will be driving when we come to MS for the Fair. 

Emily is still very anxious in the car, and it's just now showing up.  I can already tell she does NOT want me driving, but Joseph seems okay right now.  He has lashed out the past week, especially after the wreck, but he's calming down now that I'm able to get around better and play with him and hold him more.  He LOVES my left hip, and likes to be held, so I'm doing the best I can to comfort him!

I hope you all had a great 4th of July (we were car shopping half the day, NO FUN), but had a fun time at our church lake.  I'll get some pictures soon and try to post more!!! Have a safe weekend!

No comments: