Saturday, June 30, 2012

Car Wreck...Lives saved and Changed!!!!

 As I know everyone knows about this already, I just had to post pictures for some who are not on facebook.  But the kids and I were in a horrible car wreck Thursday afternoon at 1:32 pm.  I know it was 1:32 pm, because I had just looked up from the clock when I realized I was vearing off my lane and off the left side of the road in a 90 degree curve.  When I realized what was happening I tried to recover by pulling back on the road, only God knows why I did that, and my right front tire locked flipping us in the opposite direction and then we flipped and rolled 3-4 times until God placed us UPRIGHT on a barbed wire fence.  Looking at the car on the inside as this picture shows, you see just how God protected us ALL especially our sweet children.  The frame wasn't even bent int in the middle!

 The picture below is showing the middle window which is Joseph's door.  Neither he nor Emily's windows were busted and blown out!  Joseph's door was NOT even dented in!!! TALK ABOUT GOD"S PROTECTION!!!!!
 I received the worst of the injuries, but I walked out of the ER just 5 hours later so obviously I am FINE.  Whiplash, and some bruising but just fine!!!!  We serve a mighty and awesome God no doubt, but my words cannot express the feelings I'm having right now.  God definitely has plans for us, only HE knows, but this family will NEVER be the same!!!!!!




No comments: