Just miles down our road is a beautiful sunflower patch that we discovered just miles from where we had our wreck. I knew they would be getting full bloom so we headed out on Monday on our way to Dickey's to get peaches. AND sure enough they were, AND the sky was the perfect blue too!!!! The kids on the other hand were NOT being real cooperative with a mommy who's got whiplash and can't move as quick as I am use too. SO the ones of the kids are not as good as the ones of the sunflowers! Sunflowers don't move therefore I was able to get some beautiful photos of the flowers themselves. Children however (ages 2 and 5) move constantly and do NOT like the sun in their eyes. BUT all in all these turned out great considering it was only a week and a half since the wreck at the time.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment