Monday, July 16, 2012

Photo Shoot....Long over due!

 I'm not sure why, but for the past 3 months I've just not made many pictures of the kids....I mean REAL photos.  I have been meaning to get Joseph's 2 year pictures made, and was just about to make the appointment right before the wreck, and well obviously that never happened...and may not.  SO I just got out my Nikon Sunday after church and tried to get some cute ones myself.

 Now on a HOT summer Sunday it's not easy to get kids to cooperate, but they did very well.  Throw in some nature props (i.e. mushrooms, and pine cones and a tree) and they'll pretty much do what you want.

 I will admit these are my FAVORITE two I got of Joseph!  I honestly don't think a professional photographer could have captured anything better!!!  He is a cutie and I am obviously getting these printed to hang in his room!  He doesn't like to smile for the camera a lot so I didn't get as many with him smiling.  He SMILES ALL THE TIME, just NOT for my camera!


 I LOVE this one of him standing beside the tree...I forgot to edit that drain pipe out before posting it here, but will go back later and do that.  I love my new editing program, Picmonkey!  Picnik my previous program closed in April (probably why I've not been making as many pictures) but now I'm up and running again.

 He found the neatest mushroom, but by the end of our little photo shoot it was destroyed, gotta love he's ALL boy!



 Of course we had to get some of Emily while outside!  They turned out very well too!
 The one below is my favorite of her!  She didn't have on a fancy dress, but the bright colors in it really made the picture pop out against all that green grass and trees!  I just love I have the most beautiful subjects to photograph.

 I didn't get many together, BUT these turned out pretty good.  Joseph was raring and ready to run...or get back to climbing that tree.  I've sent these to Walmart.com and e-mailed them to most of you who read the blog.  Hope you enjoy!!!  Have a great week.  We'll be heading to MS this weekend for the FAIR!  Hope we're ready!



No comments: