We arrived in MS Saturday evening a week before the Fair begins!!! Glenn likes to come the whole week before so he can get in on getting everything ready!!! I will say that the before planning and putting up is MORE fun than taking it all down. We've just been hanging out at the house so far.
Sunday evening after supper we sat on the porch and watched it rained. After the rain passed we decided to go pick some okra, since it was getting pretty big. When we walked out in the yard, everyone had already gone ahead of me...I'm guessing they didn't look in the sky because by the time I started out I saw the most beautiful rainbow ever!!! At first it didn't look like much but over the next 10 minutes it developed into what you see below. And it was a double one!!! You can see it somewhat in the picture. I just stood there in amazement at God's beauty, and then went, "HEY I don't have my camera..." SO I ran back to the house grabbed it and was able to get these pictures before it disappeared.
We all enjoyed looking at this rainbow, but I will say I have a thing for rainbows. You don't see them very often! I'm always the one after a rain storm and the sun comes out, I go searching. We honestly didn't expect to see one this beautiful, BUT God always brings the unexpected when you're NOT expecting it! After ALL the trouble's we've had since June 28th, this rainbow did more for me than just make a pretty picture. It reminded me that in ALL circumstances God is ALWAYS with us. After all testing and trials, God brought this beautiful rainbow to remind me of SO much more!!! Hope you enjoy these pictures.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment