
Emily started kindergarten today, homeschooling kindergarten that is. I told her she could wear her p.j.'s this morning just for the fun of it...and she had a blast. We made her picture outside of our home with her back pack since we are homeschooling (ha ha). We had so much fun I didn't have time to make many pictures, and probably won't like some of my wonderful friends who post great ideas. I really enjoy reading other homeschool families blogs because I have gotten alot of ideas from them.

Can you tell she was excited this morning?

Today being our first day, we started with creation. Day one was God made light! So I drew lines on yellow paper and she cut them (fine motor skills) and glued them on the "1" I cut out of black paper...it represented light. Tomorrow we'll do a "2" with water and land.

This past weekend we bought some number cards and little counting discs. Emily LOVES these. We were only going to count out discs up to 10, but she had to go all the way to 20. She is farther ahead with numbers than I thought. I though this was going to be her weakness but she sure showed me. We even did patterns with the colors. Red, orange, blue, yellow, green, etc...

Overall we had a great 1st day. This mask below is one I found at Michael's on the dollar rack. They didn't have enough to get for party favors, so we just got one to use on pin the flower on the butterfly. Hope you have a great week, and I'll try my best to post more often. Also I've had a horrible migraine tonight so if there are any spelling errors just forgive me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment