
Joseph has now learned how to climb up in the dining room chair and up on the table. He was searching for some of his sisters left-overs. He was successful. I'm just glad he's been eating wheat with no problems, because she leaves the ends to her toast, and he usually finds them. Also we are almost sure that he's NOT allergic to peanuts, as he's eaten her peanut butter sandwiches and toast before with no problems!

This past Saturday, we did something that needed to be done...painting!!! Our bathroom ceiling and our laundry room needed some touching up. We painted an extra wall in our kitchen too because I loved the milk chocolate color SO much. The bathroom we only painted the ceiling white.

Of course I couldn't post without updates on the butterfly party. Here are a few of the candy suckers we've made.

These two photos are of the cake stand...I just can't decide which way I like it. Below are the cake pans I'm using, a dome, where I'll have butterflies all on it. I love the look of the top one but am afraid it's a little to tall. But it just flows better...obviously it's unfinished on the top. I'll glue more ribbon around all the edges. If you have any suggestions I'd really love to hear them. Hope to get all my small details finished by this weekend, so all I have to focus on it cake and cooking next week.

Oh these are one of the little things to go in the goodie bags. If I hadn't done SO much butterfly already I'd decorate the clothes pin, but I'm a little pooped out, and since it's going to be hiding in their goodie bags, and all the kids are going to do it trash the clothes pin and dive into the M&M's I figured I could let it slide this time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment