

We have had a slow weekend, and are enjoying this cooler weather today. We got some rain this weekend, and were so glad since our garden needed it. This will be our first week Emily's out of preschool, so it should be interesting. I am in the process of looking through a lot of homeschool materials and trying to figure out what is going to be the best route for us in the fall. Since Emily would be in 4K I'm probably going to start with that, and incorporate some kindergarten material. She is already trying to read, and she and Glenn worked through several words yesterday. She was doing very well sounding out the letters and figuring out what each word was. Keep us in your prayers as we figure out what's going to work best for us right now.
This was yesterday at church, Joseph playing with Brianna! They are all so cute!I hope you all have a great week and enjoy this beautiful weather.



No comments:
Post a Comment