I have never entered either of my children in any contest, but I just thought I'd give it a try. Joseph made it for the weekly cut, so go and help his vote. Click on the link, view his picture and vote for him! Thanks!!!
Come vote for my child in this week's Parents Photo Faves contest!



2 comments:
Just voted! I love your blog and the pictures you post. Even if no one ever looked at it but you then you still have a wonderful scrapbook of memories. I know your family loves the updates with you not being right next door.
Awe you're too sweet. Yeah I thought of that a LONG time ago that it's really just for family and if nothing else for me to look back on and our kids to read what we've done and been through...like a life journal with photos :) Thanks for reading.
Post a Comment