
If you are reading this blog then you have successfully logged into, and received the invitation to view it. After one of my friend's recently did this with their blog it made me think about who all can have access to it. I honestly don't think that many people other than "friends" and family view it, BUT it hasn't been secure to keep "predators" from looking at all my sweet babies pictures. If you know of someone who is having trouble viewing it, please e-mail me and let me know so I can add them to the list of viewers. Also, if you are reading this if you could put a quick comment in the comment box just so I know someone is still able to view it (and I'm not just posting to a blog no one is looking at).

On another note, I don't know about all of you but this week has brought with it SUMMER. Last week Emily had on a long sleeve shirt, and this week we are playing in the water hose!!! I is definitely a HOT week, and the start of a LONG hot summer. Since I've not gotten my camera back yet, and not for another 2-3 weeks (at the most I hope) I only have old pictures I haven't posted. These are some of Joseph's little tractor outfit I made him. I just got the pictures off Glenn's phone so that is what the delay is. I made them while in MS, but just thought I'd share some of them with you, and show you his cute little jon-jon's. I'm working on a hand stitched outfit right now with sailboats on it! I've not stitched in a LONG time so I'm having to get back into it. Hopefully I'll have a camera by the time I finish it to show you pictures. Stay cool and have a great rest of the week.



No comments:
Post a Comment