Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our little Cuties!

Since I'm without a camera I've not been blogging much, but I am hoping to get it back this week!!! Since my birthday is tomorrow, I'm hoping that's going to be my present (or at least this week one day) Glenn got some pictures on his cell phone of Joseph eating his gluten free animal cookies, that we found at the Walgreen's in Selma. We bought a couple of packs going to MS (when Moma was with me), and then had Glenn to buy all they had on his way through. We've not found them at any other Walgreens, so if you have a Walgreens in your town, drop by and check for me, the brand is "DeLish", and they are just gluten free animal cookies (in a black bag). Joseph loves them!
Below is Emily working on one of her projects!

Joseph loving on his daddy.

No comments: