I apologize for not blogging much lately, but last week was spent preparing for our associations VBS clinic that was this past Saturday. Above is just a couple of decorations I painted. The crafts rotation is suppose to be decorated like an art studio from New York. These are the "windows" looking out over New York. I had SO much fun doing this conference, even though I only had 4 people attend the crafts class. We did however have 75 people come to the whole clinic which was great!!! Emily helped me with all my preparations so she decided that she was going to go help teach the class with me. The people LOVED her, of course, and she loved "helping". Since she had done all of the crafts ahead of time she knew exactly what to do. Emily's good buddy from church was there as well since her grandmother was leading the preschool class. Once we got back home, Joseph enjoyed looking at all our "Big Apple Adventure" gear. On another note, I found Joseph sitting under my sewing machine the other day. I thought he was SO cute sitting there, and then I noticed his toe... He had worn a hole in the toe of it. I guess he was sitting under my sewing machine saying, "Please sew me up!" Next week we'll be celebrating Joseph's 1st birthday...12 months!!! I can't believe it. He is growing like a weed and running like a weed too!!! He literally walks and runs everywhere...scary! Hope you all have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment