Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Play-dough, Dandelions, & Bubbles

These are the days of our lives! I looked down yesterday in the cup holder of the chair I was sitting in outside to see, play-dough tops, 2 dandelions & some opened bubbles. It may not seem like anything to you, but to me it represents SO much. This short season of child-hood that will pass all too quickly, I mean Joseph turns 1 years old next week, how crazy is that! It represents innocence of a child. Emily was SO proud of her dandelions she found growing in our yard. These dandelions show us that spring is here and with it comes rain and winds. Isn't life just like this...we are all living in a season of life, and in those seasons comes wind and rain, and maybe a little thunder.Are those just the sweetest faces you see above. They both LOVE the outdoors!!!

We took Joseph to the Dr. yesterday and he has another ear infection. Just the right ear, but still, another infection. He started medicine yesterday so I hope that it will clear it up because if not he'll have to get a shot. Dr. Jason said that because he's allergic to the sulphur antibiotics the only other step next will be a shot. Poor baby, so pray that the Omnicef will clear it up.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days. We enjoyed playing outside yesterday since we knew it was going to rain today. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: