Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's March 15th...WHAT???



Yes, today is March 15th, and I cannot believe that in 2 days my little baby will be 1 year old...12 MONTHS old! WOW. This past year has flown by so fast. We will celebrate his birthday Friday evening with a train party. I am SO excited about doing a little boy cake, because all mine so far have been for a little girl. I hope it all turns out alright. I have made train candies that I think are just adorable. Of course I'll have TONS of pictures to post later in the week. I hope you all have a great week. It will be busy for us. I'm just thankful my parents are here to help in the preparations for Friday night's events.

On another note, I took Joseph back to the Dr. yesterday and his right ear is still infected, AND he is allergic to the antibiotic is was on Omnicef. SO he's now on Augmentin (the WORSE tasting one even with flavoring). I have him an appointment in the morning with the ENT again in hopes of getting him tubes soon. It's apparent that his ear infections are resistant to antibiotics because with the 3 he's had he's had 7 medication changes to try to get rid of them. Pray the Dr. will see the need for tubes, and SOON. I will try my very best to post again this week, it seems my blogging record lately is just once a week...VERY different than what I use to do. I do apologize and will try to do a better job. Take care!

No comments: