
We made it down to more Cherry Blossom Festivities today. On 3rd Street and Cherry St. they had the free carriage rides, free PET cherry ice cream, free Coke's, and free entertainment (which happened to be a good Christian band). The kids got to see the pink poodle "Blossom" for the first time. Joseph wasn't too sure what to think, but the dog really liked him, and got a little too close for my comfort. They even had her toe nails painted pink!



These Yoshino Cherry trees here in Macon, are just gorgeous, and unless you see them in person you can't grasp just how pretty they are. Like I said, they have no odor so you can stand underneath them and feel like you're under white snow clouds (without the nasty smell like the bradford pear trees). Emily posed for me one time, with her cheesy smile.


While we waited in line for the carriage rides, moma waited in line for the free ice cream. Since we couldn't take the stroller on the carriage they missed out on the ride.



All in all we enjoyed our little "free" activities. I even got to eat some ice cream, first in a year that I've had...I just hope that it doesn't give Joseph too much gas, he has some dairy intolerance issues. I'll try to post after he gets his tubes friday, but please keep us in your prayers as he cannot nurse first thing when he wakes up, and he is my baby who wants his breakfast as soon as he wakes up! I'll update this weekend, and pray for a good report! Thanks in advance for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment