Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh Boy!

Emily has already been "decorating" her brother with her "girly" things. Oh Boy, is he in for it! You can tell by the look on his face he's thinking, "what in the world"! I'm sure this won't be the last time she gets a hold of him. As you can see in the pictures he's really sitting up good. We have the pillow there for just in case he decides to jump backward.

Drooling face, this is constant considering he's working on the tooth below! Doesn't this picture just look like Glenn. Some pictures do and some don't but when I looked at this one, I see Glenn everywhere. Isn't that too fun!
Joseph sporting his "Go Dawgs", and we ain't talking about the Georgia dawgs. Uncle Larry and Aunt Becky are so proud! He's watching his big sister play in the yard. She was going camping with her Cinderella tent.


Last week was the "C" in her preschool and you can see the project they did. Emily wanted to save her artwork, but since we've been having some trouble with bugs, I told her I'd make a picture of them and throw away the real work of art...surprisingly she didn't argue. She doesn't like bugs just like her mother!

Glenn is reading the book I wrote and illustrated to Emily. It's titled "Emma Goes to Church". I hope to have it published in the near future, when I can figure out which publisher to use. Keep this in your prayers. I had this one printed up myself through Mixbook.com. They did a real good job of it, and when I got it in the mail I cried because of the thought of actually getting it published for real is a possibility. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: