Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Things

Joseph has been experimenting with sitting up lately. Of course while making these pictures I put the Boppy pillow behind him. This first picture above he seems to be saying "I'm not so sure about this, don't leave me mommy". Then the ones below seem a little less scared. He's getting the hang of it. He tries to pull himself to sit up in everything we put him in now days. The swing, bouncy seat and Bumbo seat (which he's already sitting up in, now he just tries to crawl out of it).


He loves reading his Bible books. This one was Emily's but it is Joseph's favorite! He pulls on all the parts and of course puts them in his mouth. As you can see from the picture below he can push himself up pretty good. The other day I left him on the floor and went to finish cooking, and Emily called me to come look. He had backward "crawled" all across the living room floor! I was amazed!




He is changing every time I make his picture. Don't let his little cheeks give him away, he's definitely my little skinny long baby. I measured him the other day and he's up to 27 1/2 inches long now, and probably not much over 15 pounds if even that! Hope you have a great Labor day weekend!

No comments: