Joseph went to the Dr. today for his 6 month check up. He weighs 15 lbs and 11 oz and is 27 1/2 inches long. He is in the 15th percentile for weight and almost 80th percentile for length! I looked up BMI online and some websites say he's only in the 10th percentile for weight. Dr. Jason seems to think he's fine so I'm not worried. He doesn't eat that much, but when I try to feed him more he just spits up, so I'm sure he's getting enough. He only eats a half of a baby food at breakfast and maybe the other half at lunch (usually not though) and cereal at supper (with fruit or veggie sometimes). He got 3 shots today too, but he did pretty good with them. He is however running a fever tonight from it.Emily on the other hand came in from church not feeling well and she's got a 101 temp. I do not know what's going on with her, but we'll see in the morning. She says her throat hurts, so we'll see.I've started back sewing again, and have made some cute little outfits for Joseph and matching fall outfit for them both. It is having monogramming done on it right now but here are pictures of it unfinished and others I've done. I hope you all have a great week. I'll post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment