I know that most everyone who reads this blog lives in the South, and has been having these horrible hot temperatures and heat indexes! I've not gotten outside to really do anything in weeks. Joseph doesn't like his mommy to get too hot and sweaty. I made a few pictures this morning of Joseph at 14 weeks (I think). He's really getting bigger and longer. I always do photos in red, white and blue around the fourth and of course Emily had to get in on this photo shoot. I got some good ones of holding him and reading to him. She did a great job, and he really loves her to read to him. I hope you have a great rest of the week and stay cool!
Cute kids!! Its fun to watch them interact with each other! Hope you are enjoying going from one to two! I tell people one is easy, two is manageable, but 3 is chaos!!! haha...fun but chaos!
2 comments:
Cute kids!! Its fun to watch them interact with each other! Hope you are enjoying going from one to two! I tell people one is easy, two is manageable, but 3 is chaos!!! haha...fun but chaos!
April, I can't imagine 3!!! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment