Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo Shoot




I had a few minutes to do some photos this morning and just thought I'd share them with you. Joseph will be 3 months old this week, 13 weeks on Wednesday. I can't believe how time has flown so fast! Emily loves him more and more every day. She still has her moments of jealousy, but don't we all. I wrote yesterday about her tantrums, and still ask for prayer about those. She seems better at times but then at some times it's just as bad. I know that this phase of life will pass all too quickly so I just pray for God's wisdom in knowing how to deal with it.
God has been speaking to me lately about my priorities, and our families priorities, and I just wanted to post a little bit about it today. I have been real burdened lately with how much time I and our family spends on the computer...especially on Facebook. I really love facebook and how it keeps me updated on all my friends back home in MS. I just feel that social networking has taken too much of a place in our lives instead of real life socializing. I could go on forever on this, but I just hate it how people will just send you a message (txt on through facebook) instead of calling you on the phone. I am not sure why our society has become like this but I just hate to see it happen. I for one know it is much easier to write someone instead of calling, especially with young children in the house, but I just think it's not the best way. I surely don't want to hurt anyones feelings I just feel that it's best for me to stop communicating through the computer and start doing it through real-life. If I have offended anyone please forgive me, but this conviction is upon me and I do not cast judgement upon anyone else.I just pray that my children will grow up knowing how to relate to others and communicate with others away from a cell phone or computer. I pray you have a great week and will enjoy these pictures!

No comments: