I can't believe that Joseph is already 3 months old! Time has really flown by. He is really "talking" alot lately and enjoys singing along with the music from his birds, mobile or bouncy seat. He moves all over his bed during the night so we've had to put him in a blanket safety sleeper instead of swaddling like we were doing.
He LOVES his burp cloths and his bath towels. He loves having one next to his face when you change his diaper and also has been going to sleep by himself in his crib cuddled up to his little burp cloth. This is kind of dangerous as you're not suppose to let them fall asleep with loose blankets around because of suffocation. BUT I am constantly in and out of his room when he does this checking on him. We are thinking of getting one of those video monitors so we can watch and see what he's doing without having to go in to his room every time. We didn't have one with Emily, but wish we had. It will be useful not only now but even later on.

We are slowly adjusting to a household of 4 instead of 5. It has been somewhat lonesome around here for me, as I enjoyed having my moma (and best friend) here to talk to all day while Glenn's at work. I guess Glenn will soon be realizing how much she did as he gets his ears talked off when he gets home everyday.
Emily has surprisingly done well the past 2 days. Especially since I had to take her to the ENT yesterday for her ears...only to discover it wasn't her ears, but a throat infection, pharyngitis from all the drainage she's had. She has been a HUGE help for me, bringing clothes to the washing machine and loading it for me...bringing me glasses of water when I'm feeding Joseph and helping me with other little things. I've made sure to really brag on her positive behavior in hopes that she'll keep it up. Don't let me fool you because she's had her moments for sure, but over all she's done very well lately.
I hope that you all are surviving this HOT last few days of spring, and will have a great weekend. We hope to get more rain for sure to help water our garden. Right now we have zucchini, squash (which is dying off), cucumbers, tomatoes and eggplants. It's been nice this year having "crop". Next year we'll hopefully get the garden in better shape.



1 comment:
Times flies SO fast. My little Caleb is almost 7 months...craziness!!!
Post a Comment