Thursday, June 10, 2010

VBS Day 4

I can't believe that VBS will be over tomorrow. This is 6 of the kids in her class, out of the 14 they have. These are my regulars that we have in Sunday school. Emily has enjoyed it SO much. She had a little tough time today, but I just hope it's nothing. She says it hurts when she tee tees, so we'll see when she wakes up from nap. I feel like my life is just such a huge drama! It's always something around here. Other than that, we've enjoyed VBS very much. We will have withdrawals next week for sure. Little Joseph has just had to hear about it from us, as we've left him here at home with my moma. He's not been complaining though!I made some new pictures of him this week, and I can't believe how LONG he is. He's 25 inches long now, and probably 11 pounds. So he's a long skinny little thing. He really is talking and smiling. He loves watching his big sister play and read books to him. If she walks by he will do everything he can to turn that head and follow where she's going. I can't believe how alert and attentive he is at only 12 weeks. He had been sleeping through the night, until this week, but he's still going 7 hour stretches between feedings. I'm just hoping he is just having a growth spurt. I hope you're all having a great week.

No comments: