Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's COLD here!!!

I don't know where you all are, but it is VERY cold here. Last night we made a run to Wal-mart and when we were coming inside around 7:15, I was freezing...then I looked at the themometer and it said 48 degrees! WOW it's freezing this morning and all the houses have frost on the roofs. I love to look at it, just not be outside in it. I use to LOVE cold weather until last year, I don't know what's happened to me. My body is like a 75 year old woman. Glenn tells me I'm going to have to go to the nursing home by next year at the rate I'm going. NO seriously, pray that I find a Dr. to help diagnose me. It's so complicated, but I'm tired of hurting all over and being dizzy, and exhausted all the time. I know GOD is in control and pray I find the right Dr. to help.

On a lighter note. I did make the dress like I saw at the Christmas show on Saturday, and let me say I can't believe but it turned out exactly like the ones they were selling for $35-$40. I'm impressed that I actually did it. I'm ready now to start selling myself. If you know anyone who needs a little girls dress or jumper just let me know. I'm going to have to start doing this for profit soon or else Glenn isn't going to let me sew anymore :) I hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Carley said...

That dress is adorable! You're doing a great job! If you can make a baby's dress, you can make one for me for my niece who will be born soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd be glad to make one. Just let me know when she's suppose to come, and what fabric you'd like. Aren't they cute. I can't believe I figured it out.